"At Scepter, we specialize in designing and manufacturing unique moulded plastic products to meet the needs of our customers around the world."
We have a proud history as innovators in our industry for over 65 years.
- Scepter introduced the first plastic Jerry cans to North American markets.
- We designed and manufactured the first plastic dairy cases and the first curbside recycling containers.
- We were leaders in introducing and manufacturing large diameter plastic pipe and fittings in Canada.
- We played a leading role in converting the marine industry to plastic outboard engine fuel tanks.
- We introduced advanced plastic packaging for heavy calibre military ammunition.
Our commitment to performance was recognized by Yamaha Marine/Sanshin Industries with the prestigious "Vendor of the Year" award in appreciation of Scepter's considerable and successful efforts during the year to reduce costs, maintain quality, and achieve on-time delivery.
Take a few moments to understand what makes Scepter unique. For 65 years we have always held true to our guiding principle; be innovative and deliver quality products. Evald Torokvei (Founder) would be proud of his legacy.